It's Friday today and we have now been here for a week. Heidi didn't try to suck at all last night and only had a small attempt this morning.
She has to have another cranial ultrasound today around 11am, and I think D is going to go with her when she has it done.
I was supposed to bring Heidi into my room today but I think they want me to wait until after her ultrasound.
D is planning on driving out to the town tomorrow to check on the house. I'd like to go to, but I'll have to wait and see what's happening with Heidi. The nurses are talking about extending her feeds out to four hourly, so it might be easier for me to go. I think I still need to express more often than that though, so my supply doesn't drop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment