It's Saturday, and we have buried our baby. I'm not doing so good. I miss my baby girl so much. She should be here with me, in my arms. I feel so empty and lost and I don't know what to do. Even though I have three healthy living children, I don't know why I'm still here and what I'm doing. This will be the last entry in this blog.It's the story of Heidis life, and now her life is over.
I am empty and hollow. My body is functioning but heart is broken into a billion tiny pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
*hugs* Zoe. I am not normally one to cry even reading the saddest things but I'm sitting here in tears. What a journey. I can't even imagine what it was like for you. I hope getting it out has helped, and thank you for sharing.
My heart is aching for you all, tears are flowing. This is such a wonderful way to remember Heidi and thank you for sharing your journey together with us. May Heidi rest in peace and know what a special part of you she was albeit brief. Much love and Hugs
*hugs* and all love and peace to you Zoe.
((hugs)) Much love to you Zoe.
*strength* and *hugs* Zoe. Thankyou for sharing your journey, and Heidi's time here. Love and best wishes xx
Huge hugs Zoe, my heart goes out to you. Much love from our family to yours
:'(
Thank you for sharing. I can't even begin to imagine how hard that must have been. {{{{hugs}}}} to you and your family.
Rachel
Thank you for sharing such an intense and personal thing.
A few years ago while pregnant with Rachel my wife and I were walking through a cemetary on Veteran's Day just to be thankful for those that lay there when all the sudden the gravestones started getting smaller and smaller and closer and closer together and we started to notice the dates.
I cannot even imagine what you are going through.
I'm praying for your family. I only hope that others going through the same thing can find this and know that they're not completely alone in the world.
Post a Comment