Sunday, January 21, 2007

Day twentyeight- just holding on

Sunday. We are kind of hoping this will be Heidis last night. She has been struggling for the past couple of hours and it is awful to watch. I know she isn't aware of what is happening, but we are and it is terrible to see our baby girl like this.
She had a couple of episodes where her breathing stopped and her heart slowed right down, and her skin changed colour, but then she would take a massive breath in and pink up again. She is only just holding on right now, but we are going to go to bed with her because we can't sit up all night. She is in bed with us so will know if anything happens.
I hope she isn't suffering. I love you Heidi and it's ok to leave us now. You are our beautiful angel girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Zoe. This page really got me. {{Hugs}}